At Sport Warmbloods International, we know that professional trainers play a vital role in the long-term success of new partnerships. That's why we actively seek your expertise and involvement in your client's search. We know your time is valuable, so we work diligently on our end to make sure your horse buying trip— or time spent consulting from your location— is focused only on suitable horses for your client.
Here are a few more reasons why pros around the world choose SWB as their exclusive agent for top quality Warmbloods not only for clients, but for their own reputation-making mounts:
Why Top Professionals Choose Sport Warmbloods International:
- SWB's Careful Custom Matching means every horse we present to you is exclusively selected for compatibility to your client's goals, wishes and ability. We base our search criteria on the rider profile we develop through extensive discussion with you and your client.
- SWB's Deep Information Horse Listings. As your search begins, you'll receive custom lists of horses that fit your rider profile that include videos, photos, realistic descriptions and the horse's long-term history. You'll have the facts you need to make informed decisions for your client or to share a particular horse with another suitable rider.
- SWB's "Under One Roof" Presentation means you and your client can try the majority of your candidates at one facility. We bring the horses in before you arrive so you spend less time driving and more time riding. AND you get the added benefit of seeing the horses away from their home environment.
- SWB's Trainer Link Video and Conference Calls keep you instantly up to date with your client's search. If your busy schedule prevents you from accompanying your client to Europe, you can watch daily video of rides and schedule conference calls —or video conferences — so you and your client can evaluate rides together and determine which horses to arrange for second and third trials.
- SWB's Selection Test means every horse you try has been pre-confirmed by our riders and trainers in Europe or the U.S. as to the level of training and competition experience you require, and has a pre-vetting report and x-rays available for your review. Of course, we recommend a new vetting at time of purchase.
- SWB's Competitive, Transparent Pricing means you know the price of each horse up front. SWB does not inflate prices or knowingly misrepresent a horse's value, ever. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding value in keeping with current market conditions across Europe.
- SWB's "With You Every Step" Support through the purchasing process means you and your client can focus entirely on riding, choosing and eagerly awaiting the arrival of your new horse. We take care of all the logistical details!
- Trip planning & Scheduling
- Dedicated Personal Guide
- Full Buyer Support
- Pre-purchase Vet Inspection
- Barn to Barn Service – full importation support
- SWB's Trainer Reimbursement Program means that following the sale and upon prior agency agreement with your client's knowledge, Sport Warmbloods will reimburse you for your time and services in helping to create a successful match for your client.